Check-in Start Time

Just to confirm, you don't need to upload the vaccine card and passports until just sometime before you cruise, but it doesn't have to be done at the same time as picking a check-in time?

In other words, I can go on at 9 pm (I'm West Coast) and check us all in and pick a time to arrive at PC, and then take my time over the next 45 days to provide the remaining info?

36 minutes ago, DukeASUGirl said:

In other words, I can go on at 9 pm (I'm West Coast) and check us all in and pick a time to arrive at PC, and then take my time over the next 45 days to provide the remaining info?

Yes, including never providing any more info. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, slyster said:

Thank you.  My brother has his own cabin reservation, but we are linked.  Are we able to check in/choose times for each other?  

From what I am reading, it is possible to choose a check in time 45 days out after midnight, but there have been some glitches.  It’s been 3 years since we cruised so I’ll need to catch up on the tips and tricks.  Thanks again!

That I don't know.  My family is all in one cabin, since the youngest member can't get a room on her own (she's 9).

On 6/8/2022 at 1:25 PM, CarolinaCruiser85 said:

I can't remember since last year, is the check in app still taking a photo during the process? Do you need to complete all the info to get your boarding time? I need to help log in a few people if I do it at 12:02. thanks

Yes, you take the photo towards the end.

On 6/12/2022 at 12:34 AM, DukeASUGirl said:

Just to confirm, you don't need to upload the vaccine card and passports until just sometime before you cruise, but it doesn't have to be done at the same time as picking a check-in time?

You don't have to upload the vaccine card and passports at all.  They check all those at the port and take pics of them.  We uploaded ours, and they checked them anyway and took pics.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2022 at 8:39 PM, megsterl said:

what items are needed to check in.  I will be checking in for myself, husband and two kids. we are linked with another reservation can I check everyone in, or just my reservation.  Do I need credit card/vaccination cards etc?  I saw some people say they skipped over most things and just picked a time how do you skip past that information?

If your reservations are linked, you can pick a check-in time for every reservation linked.  You don't have to provide anything else.  They check everything anyway at the port, and take pictures of everything.  They didn't care that we had uploaded everything anyway.  The only other thing you will need to do to complete check-in is the health questionnaire the day before embarking.