Beyond Med Cruise

hobgoblin

A few questions for those folks who've been on Beyond recently 

Can I ask anyone if they had a formal night on 9 night cruise stopping at Corsica,Marseille ,Nice etc..or was it still smart casual 

UK Iglu web site says that they have a formal night on the Beyond info page ,is this a misprint ?

Also ,are there still mini fridges in all the cabins ?(Im going Aqua class )

Do they have quizzes early evening s similar to what I experienced on the Constellation a few years ago?

IS the buffet still waiter service ?

Thanks in advance 

Celebrity does not have formal nights any longer.  The now have Evening Chic nights.  A few will wear formal attire, some cocktail attire and some a bit dressier than the normal smart casual attire.  

Yes the mini bars are still there. 

I read that there are two 'Chic' nights on a nine night cruise. Not sure how they work as the main restaurant is now four;  Cosmo,  Normandy, Tuscan and Cyprus. Then there's Blu and Luminae plus a handful of speciality ones. The other nights a 'Smart Casual'.

Not sure if the Chic nights apply across all restaurants on the same night or different nights in different restaurants.

8 minutes ago, MicklemouseDD said:

I read that there are two 'Chic' nights on a nine night cruise. Not sure how they work as the main restaurant is now four;  Cosmo,  Normandy, Tuscan and Cyprus. Then there's Blu and Luminae plus a handful of speciality ones. The other nights a 'Smart Casual'.

Not sure if the Chic nights apply across all restaurants on the same night or different nights in different restaurants.

It will be the same night in the 4 restaurants that comprise the MDR.  I believe the dress code for Luminae and Blu are smart casual every night as it is for the specialty restaurants. 

• Thanks 1