Harmony of the Seas, booking shows?

I'm about to book a last minute cruise on Harmony, about 10 days from now. I'm not familiar too with RCCL, particularly the bigger ships. I (think?) you have to book what shows you want to go to before the cruise, is that correct?

I'm wondering since this cruise leaves in 10 days, will everything be booked? I am just wondering what the negatives would be as far as booking last minute on Royal. I don't want to miss out on anything. I don't care what time I board, and I'm flexible on shore excursions and eating venues.

Any advice would help. Thanks in advance!

I just sailed on Harmony May 22 - 29th.  Here's the best scoop on booking your shows.  Once you're in the cruise terminal, turn on the wifi and connect to the Harmony's wifi, open the Royal App and book your shows.  The comedy show will book up fast!  If you're not connect to the ship wifi you won't have the option to book your shows. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, buzzard05 said:

Can you book on the app?

Yes you can book in the app, but you have to be connected to the ship's wifi. That's why everyone tells you that you can only book shows after you board the ship. You don't need to purchase Voom internet service, the app will use the ship's wifi without an internet package.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SliceOfLife said:

I just sailed on Harmony May 22 - 29th.  Here's the best scoop on booking your shows.  Once you're in the cruise terminal, turn on the wifi and connect to the Harmony's wifi, open the Royal App and book your shows.  The comedy show will book up fast!  If you're not connect to the ship wifi you won't have the option to book your shows. 

I was on the week after you... connecting from the terminal was pretty crappy but we did get it to work as well.

1 hour ago, SliceOfLife said:

I second this! On my 5/8 cruise I booked all our shows before we stepped on the ship from the terminal. There was a delay boarding due to the coast guard, booked with no issues.