Re-fare advice

jimbo1683

I have a cruise booked this time next year for two  people. I booked about 9 months ago for a club class mini suite with princess plus.

Earlier this year the cruise reduced significantly in price and extras such as onboard credit and port parking became available. For £50 ($60) pp i switched to the new fare saving us about £700 ($860) total.

Now the fare has reduced again, albeit not by as much (£370 total). The new fare also doesnt include parking but it does include the same OBC. Parking will cost me £95 so the difference reduces to £275 total. I then need to pay the £100 admin fee to switch fares so I'm down to a total saving of £175 which - because I have a cabin I want - leaves me feeling it's probably not worth switching at the moment.

How likely is it that the fare will drop further? If it dropped further I would probably switch, but obviously the more times I need to pay an admin fee the less benefit I'm getting.

Sorry to say but I am under the impression that in UK , we are only allowed to make one change to bookings, even with the £100 admin fee.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Would be interested to know if you are able to make additional changes.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Reina del Mar said:

Sorry to say but I am under the impression that in UK , we are only allowed to make one change to bookings, even with the £100 admin fee.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Would be interested to know if you are able to make additional changes.

Thanks. I didnt realise it was one-time only but i've just read the Passage Contract and I think you're righg. However what I'm not sure about is whether I have already made an 'amendmemt to contract' or if i have cancelled and booked under a new contract - i was given a new booking reference and my shore excursions were cancelled and refunded.

I'll have to call.

Edited by jimbo1683