Covid Nightmare Wonder

12 hours ago, coaster said:

I agree you should get a prorated refund on the dining package since you can't use it. Seems like you should not have to jump through hoops to get that. WiFi you are probably using it more had you not been isolated. It would be a nice jesture, but I wouldn't push for that.

They will give you free wifi when you are isolated. I think it’s one of the things that they are hoping people can occupy their time with. Also it’s good in case they need to contact any family or someone else. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, pyrateslife4me84 said:

How were you contact traced? They don’t use the bands anymore. 

I'd also like to know about the contact tracing.  Who tested positive that caused you to be tested?

5 hours ago, D4 said:

I'd also like to know about the contact tracing.  Who tested positive that caused you to be tested?

I went on a Royal Caribbean Excursion In La Spezia and by the time I had arrived back to the ship from the day, a security officer (when boarding) alerted me that someone had tested positive on the same excursion as me the day prior. I was then pulled aside to take a covid test by the medical team who was waiting, and ultimately ended up testing positive. At the time I felt fine, little symptoms so it seemed really strange.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2