How many nights do the headline 'Broadway' shows play on a typical 7 night cruise?

seachaz

First time cruisers headed to Alaska on the Encore on August 7th.  Between NCL's website and App its unclear how many/what nights the main The Choir of Man show will play.  I realize there maybe some variation of schedules in these covid times but trying to get a general idea on how many opportunities one has to see the main entertainment. 

Only "Freestyle Daily" I've seen from an Encore Alaska Itinerary this year had just 3 performances for the main show:

• Night 2: The Choir of Man 7:30pm and 10pm
  • Night 3: The Choir of Man 9:30pm

Other nights show Magic/Comedy/Music acts in the main theater.  

Does this seem about right or will they add additional headline shows for sailings that may have heavier passenger loads in the summer?  This schedule was from the May 15th sailing.

Edited by seachaz

• seachaz changed the title to How many nights do the headline 'Broadway' shows play on a typical 7 night cruise?
3 hours ago, seachaz said:

First time cruisers headed to Alaska on the Encore on August 7th.  Between NCL's website and App its unclear how many/what nights the main The Choir of Man show will play.  I realize there maybe some variation of schedules in these covid times but trying to get a general idea on how many opportunities one has to see the main entertainment. 

“Normally” Chile of Man would play on two nights and Kinky Boots would play on two nights. 

That leaves the first night welcome show and guest performers on other nights. 

Different ship and itinerary, but on our 5/22 Breakaway sailing there were 3 performances each of Burn the Floor and SIX. Both had an early and late show on one night and just an early show on another.

22 minutes ago, LisaLisa87 said:

Different ship and itinerary, but on our 5/22 Breakaway sailing there were 3 performances each of Burn the Floor and SIX. Both had an early and late show on one night and just an early show on another.

That was the same for SIX on the Breakaway in October.  (I don't recall about Burn the Floor.)