Address of Holland president needed just in case my refund does not come through in a timely manner

gailellen12

Regarding my 2500.00 refund due. Also, would writing customer service be a better way to do. Not surprisingly my TA was unable to get through.  Both she and I will keep at it. This is all discussed in my fright ease post. 

That email is probably screened by an admin assistant and won't be seen by your intended target.

Senior management doesn't deal directly with customer satisfaction issues.   They probably are more focused right now on things like the fact that the parent company stock is tanking, they can't get enough staff to operate the ships, they are drowning in debt and are at risk of bankruptcy within the next year or so.... 

So given those issues I think the "President" may be a bit too busy to respond directly to you, if at all......  Have you tried elevating to Customer Service?

Edited by CrankyOldGuy

48 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

if you just got off a cruise the process is not resolved in a few days.

I’d be happy with any reply from customer service. HAL Customer service isn't even responding to emails, not even the courtesy of an acknowledgement that they received it and will get back to us. We had to cancel in mid-May because of a pre-departure positive covid test. Our TA contacted HAL and was told the FCC would be posted by Accounting in 10-15 business days. It is now 23 business days and no FCC posted on our account yet. I just want someone to give us information on the status or ensure it was handled correctly. But nothing at all.

6 minutes ago, 2inSETexas said:

I’d be happy with any reply from customer service. HAL Customer service isn't even responding to emails, not even the courtesy of an acknowledgement that they received it and will get back to us. We had to cancel in mid-May because of a pre-departure positive covid test. Our TA contacted HAL and was told the FCC would be posted by Accounting in 10-15 business days. It is now 23 business days and no FCC posted on our account yet. I just want someone to give us information on the status or ensure it was handled correctly. But nothing at all.

Call Reservations Accounting, 1-888-663-5384.