Dining on Beyond

hobgoblin

Going onboard my first Edge class ship very soon .

Im going to be in Aqua class but keen to try the following other dining venues .

Tuscan ,Cyprus and Normandie .

What fees if any are they for dining there ?

Cant see a cost anywhere .

Thanks in advance 

2 hours ago, hobgoblin said:

Im going to be in Aqua class but keen to try the following other dining venues .

No fees, just ask the dining room host or hostess for a table and if ones free you can go there.

2 hours ago, hobgoblin said:

Cant see a cost anywhere .

Thanks in advance 

Hi, If you log in to the Celebrity web site you will see on the menu 'Manage my booking'.

You can then see all the restaurants and also the prices for the speciality ones too. You can make reservations (except for Blu) on the site now if you wish. There's no charge for the MDR's i.e. Tuscan, Cosmo, Cyprus and Normandy. You say you're Aqua class so you can use the Blu restaurant at no extra charge; I think you book this one with your Concierge. Luminae is exclusive to suite / retreat cruisers.

If you've got 'on board credit' you can use it towards the speciality restaurants when you've reserved them at the 'Checkout' page. Same goes for excursions, and other packages. 

I gather Eden is very popular so I'd book now if you want to go there. 

Worth a look at this before you pay any extra; Celebrity Beyond Food Review - Which Dining to Avoid & Must Try! - Bing video

We're on Beyond in a couple of weeks 🥳.

Kind Regards - Susan and Michael

If budget is a consideration, and you're not using OBC then specialty dining seems to be something that requires weighing the environment and the food vesus what you would otherwise be getting at Blu as your designated restaurant, MDR, or OVC.  Many of the restaurants are loud, windy and/or open to the plaza.  You'll pretty much get good service everywhere including the OVC, and the food throughout the ship will be edible or better.  The drink selection seems to be virtually the same too.  And, Blu has a nice dining room and deco.  More likely to have your needs catered to in Blu too, without the charge.  

Edited by Cap_D

We actually preferred the 4 mdr plan on EDGE, compared to BLU.... due to BLUs location, poor acoustics and slow kitchen issues.

On our BEYOND cruise we will be assigned to Luminae but hope to  visit other locations for Elite Coffee lite  Breakfast,  BLU breakfast and mdr for lunch.  We also liked the extra charge lunch venue on EDGE ,.can't recall the name.

It's a short cruise on BEYOND, but we  hope to sample all we can .

Thanks for reminder to book  EDEN or other Specialty dining for  a dinner.