Liberty of the Seas - main screen not working?

5 minutes ago, trafaelwyr said:

I'd read somewhere that the main screen on Liberty of the Seas was not working.  Can anyone confirm this?  If so, how have they worked around it and when will it be fixed?  

Had a friend on Liberty last month and they said it was still out. Not sure current status.

Yup, it's been down for over a year apparently.  Probably the biggest negative from our cruise on Liberty back in February.  The TV room next to the theater was where they were showing movies, which had all sorts of hallway noise and not a whole lot of seating...  

Thanks to all who have replied on this.  Well, that's a bit of a bummer.  I enjoyed seeing something out on the big screen when I was in the pool or jacuzzi.  No telling when the ship will go into drydock - however, it's my understanding is that October of this year will be the final time for Liberty in Galveston where it will then be replaced by Allure.

22 hours ago, Coralc said:

IMO, the pool screen on Navigator should be turned off as well. It is green all over with orange squares scattered around. It is horrible trying to watch anything. :classic_smile:

Still that way as of last week. Not sure why they still have movies out there nightly. Everyone on the screen looks green. All the way back to early March. 

• Thanks 1