Putting a reservation "on hold" for 24 hours

Coarsegold_Mom

You used to be able to "hold" a reservation for 24 hours by clicking on the Celebrity Cruise button in the upper left of their page but this doesn't seem to be working for me.  Is there a new way to do this?  I also tried from my reservations page and went to the "Courtesy Hold" tab and clicked on a plan a cruise which should do the same thing; but it also doesn't seem to be working?  Anyone know how to do this from the website?

Thank You!

The trick it you have to go all the way to the screen where you put in credit card number then hit the Celebrity Logo and it pops up to put on hold.    If you do it prior to Credit Card Screen it will only offer to leave reservation with no hold option.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

The trick it you have to go all the way to the screen where you put in credit card number then hit the Celebrity Logo and it pops up to put on hold.    If you do it prior to Credit Card Screen it will only offer to leave reservation with no hold option.

Yep! I also tried to do a hold last year and couldn't accomplish it. I finally called X and that's exactly what they told me to do...and it worked.

• Like 1