Get Invoice Emailed to You

This old thread was helpful to me. I had never received any email notifications other than an ad after booking for my cruise. Still nothing, even after paying it in full. Searched around and found that thread, called the number and had to speak to someone, it was not automated... But I got an invoice emailed to me right away. It's pretty crazy to me that it's not already doing that. Relevant info:

You can use this automated number to get an updated invoice: 866-562-7625, press #4, if you booked with Royal directly.  

• Like 3

I just paid my final billing on line this week and got an email confirmation within a half hour . 

I got an email alerting me i had to pay before month end .

Seems to have worked fine for me.

1 minute ago, loman said:

I just paid my final billing on line this week and got an email confirmation within a half hour . 

I got an email alerting me i had to pay before month end .

Seems to have worked fine for me.

Mine are about 3 out of 4. At least dozen times didnt get my Confirmation so I use the Automated 

It used to be so easy to just call and do the 4, 2, 1, prompt and get an invoice. 

Now you have to be a TA and input a phone number to do that, so you have to sit on hold and ask a human for one. 

Due to shenanigans going on with FCC handling, my final payment amount for a Sep 2022 cruise changed four times in the last two months, ultimately increasing by about $500. At no time did they send me any notification or updated invoice. Details on the website showed numbers that didn't add up correctly.

I will say that once I reached a human being, getting an updated invoice was easy.

44 minutes ago, HicksRA said:

It used to be so easy to just call and do the 4, 2, 1, prompt and get an invoice. 

Now you have to be a TA and input a phone number to do that, so you have to sit on hold and ask a human for one. 

Thanks for that explanation. I was wondering if I had done something wrong.

Though the total time on the call was 5 minutes, so not so bad compared to some of the other calls I've made lately, related to travel.

Edited by five.

11 hours ago, five. said:

Other forums discourage bringing old threads back from the dead or even prevent it

CC changed the forum a bit to lock threads more than about 7 years old and the search is limited to about two years - other than that there's no discouragement in bringing back old threads. For the average user, it makes no diff, as this thread like the original will drop off the front page and will only be found by folks like you who search.