Honeymooners—average age on cruise

jakeHOU97

3 minutes ago, mariavii said:

On Midnight Sun, my ex and I were among the youngest (we were in our 40s).  I loved Viking so much that I have just booked a solo winter med cruise to celebrate my 50th.  Age is just number, right?  that works both directions.

In my mind I am 25.  Some say my actions are more like 17.  😎.  In reality I am a '57 Chevy that needs new everything.....🍸

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

On 6/18/2022 at 3:01 PM, Peregrina651 said:

Age is a mindset.  Baseball great Satchel Paige, when asked his age, responded, "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"

We can give you an idea of what it is like on board the ship, but only you can decide if what you are hearing will work for you.

If you are looking for steel drums, umbrella drinks, belly-flop contests, a hopping disco until the wee hours, etc. Viking is not the right choice.

If you are looking for a more subdued experience with touring all day and a table for two at dinner each night, take a look at Viking. 

Check out the thread in this forum called "Tell Me Why".  One member asked us to tell her why we think she should try Viking and we came back with a list of things. If you agree with enough of the items on the list, then, regardless of the date on your driver's license, you might be a good fit with Viking. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2381846-tell-me-why/

Ole Satch also said that Cool Papa Bell was so fast he could flip the light switch and be in bed before the room got dark. 

• Haha 2

In my 30s and I love Viking. We honeymooned in November 2021 on Viking Sea.

Adults only was a big factor for booking. 

The cruise is what you make it as far as age goes. We were there to see history, set our own path, and chill not be best friends with everyone. Sorry if that sounds harsh. 
Next cruise booked in November! 

• Like 3