Any printable maps of Half Moon Cay/

shipshape sam

Wondering if anyone knows of a 'printable/readable/usable map.  I google half moon cay map and if you blow the images up to see better, they are blurred.  Going in spring 2023, but excited to revisit from our first trip in 2007.  In 2007 as I remember it, there was a bar up on a bluff that had shade and beer with a great view.  Wonder if it is still there.  See lots of pictures of a pirate ship on the beach in current images.

Any help is appreciated! 

Edited by shipshape sam
clarifcation

19 hours ago, shipshape sam said:

See lots of pictures of a pirate ship on the beach in current images.

As CruiserBruce said, the "I Could Stay Here Forever" bar is still there and it is just as good as when it first opened.  I found the pirate ship to be too enclosed, dark, and touristy.  Only patronized it once.  

10 minutes ago, shipshape sam said:

Thanks for updates!  Now just hoping there is a good IPA there.  Always something! 🍺  Cheers and happy sailing.  

Whatever they are serving on the ship may be available on the island, as the ship brings all the supplies for the island.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/18/2022 at 9:34 PM, shipshape sam said:

Wondering if anyone knows of a 'printable/readable/usable map.  I google half moon cay map and if you blow the images up to see better, they are blurred.  Going in spring 2023, but excited to revisit from our first trip in 2007.  In 2007 as I remember it, there was a bar up on a bluff that had shade and beer with a great view.  Wonder if it is still there.  See lots of pictures of a pirate ship on the beach in current images.

Any help is appreciated! 

YouTube is filled with videos about Half Moon Cay

Here's one of them.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

Same as your other post. If you are buying it from the cruise line,  it will be billed to your cabin. If you are buying it from the locals, it's cash.

Thanks Bruce, Our upcoming cruise on NS will include our first visit to HMC, so we weren't clear on the procedures/protocols.