Boarding Time?

Havok

Going on the July 7th cruise out of Port Canaveral on Getaway.  Cocobeach shuttle informed me that they dont pick up from I-drive hotels until 11:30 or later.  This would get us on the boat I'm guessing at 2PM+.  Is that too late to book show reservations and stuff if the ship is expected to be 75%+ full?

Not sure if I should make an effort to find a different shuttle company.

as long as youre on the ship 2 hrs prior to sailing you should have no problems. there will probably be many openings to book  shows (and stuff) once you get on board, so dont sweat it.

also, i would see what the cab fare runs. if your hotel, has a concierge, try and utilize his/her services, or go with your gut, check another shuttle service.

7 hours ago, Havok said:

Going on the July 7th cruise out of Port Canaveral on Getaway.  Cocobeach shuttle informed me that they dont pick up from I-drive hotels until 11:30 or later.  This would get us on the boat I'm guessing at 2PM+.  Is that too late to book show reservations and stuff if the ship is expected to be 75%+ full?

Not sure if I should make an effort to find a different shuttle company.

On the same cruise (July 9).  Are you saying Orlando (MCO or I Drive is 1.5 hours away from the port?  That changes my plans.  What about CoCo B each.  Same?

20 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

On the same cruise (July 9).  Are you saying Orlando (MCO or I Drive is 1.5 hours away from the port?  That changes my plans.  What about CoCo B each.  Same?

Yes its about 60 miles.  So its 1 hr without traffic and loading unloading time.  MCO is about 15 minutes shorter a trip.  We are a party of 8 so renting a car isn't really an option the shuttle is also pretty cheap.  ($80).  Although I just read reviews of coco beach shuttle and it looks like they don't run on time.  May book with someone else for peace of mind.  I can't imagine the nightmare of a shuttle company making 8 people miss their cruise.

2 hours ago, Havok said:

Yes its about 60 miles.  So its 1 hr without traffic and loading unloading time.  MCO is about 15 minutes shorter a trip.  We are a party of 8 so renting a car isn't really an option the shuttle is also pretty cheap.  ($80).  Although I just read reviews of coco beach shuttle and it looks like they don't run on time.  May book with someone else for peace of mind.  I can't imagine the nightmare of a shuttle company making 8 people miss their cruise.

Thanks!  Have been to Orlando several times for business meetings.  Never cruised out of Orlando, though.  Always sailed out of Miami or Ft Lauderdale.