Drinks on Jewel of the seas Europe

Hi if anyone has been on the Jewel of the seas this year on European  cruises you tell me what the  drink prices were like

ie gin and tonic.

Did they offer the 10 drink cards.We don't drink much and the drink package for our cruise is £67.86 or $83.31a day.

10 hours ago, orla56 said:

anyone has been on the Jewel of the seas this year on European  cruises you tell me what the  drink prices were like

ie gin and tonic.

The prices should be listed in any of the bar venues in the RCI app. 

10 hours ago, orla56 said:

Hi if anyone has been on the Jewel of the seas this year on European  cruises you tell me what the  drink prices were like

ie gin and tonic.

Did they offer the 10 drink cards.We don't drink much and the drink package for our cruise is £67.86 or $83.31a day.

when are you going

11 hours ago, orla56 said:

ie gin and tonic.

All European cruises have a £40 offer on for deluxe drinks package - you have to call. It’s not in the Planner. Meant to have ended in March but it didn’t 

ACDAA731-B55C-40CB-A7C1-AC57132ADA5F.jpeg

Edited by little britain

I added this for my September cruise , had huge issues trying to get hold of my TA so just rang direct and got them to do it for me , the first agent said they could not add said I had to go through TA , rang back and then got another agent and they did it for me.

• Like 2

Thanks Biker19 I'll have a look.Is that the on board app.

Chmusar we are going on Aug 31  to Norwegian Fjords.Enjoy your trip.

That's a good deal little britain. Wonder why it isn't on the planner.

My husband has Parkinsons and he  would only have 3 drinks a day probably a glass of wine with dinner and 2 gin and coke.Ours is showing at £57.51 plus gratuities of 18% which I wouldn't pay.

I can't remember the drink prices on board do they have the 18% added or not.

He doesn't drink speciality coffees or anything like that so don't know if it would be any good for us.

Thank you all for your help

1 hour ago, orla56 said:

Thanks Biker19 I'll have a look.Is that the on board app.

Chmusar we are going on Aug 31  to Norwegian Fjords.Enjoy your trip.

That's a good deal little britain. Wonder why it isn't on the planner.

My husband has Parkinsons and he  would only have 3 drinks a day probably a glass of wine with dinner and 2 gin and coke.Ours is showing at £57.51 plus gratuities of 18% which I wouldn't pay.

I can't remember the drink prices on board do they have the 18% added or not.

He doesn't drink speciality coffees or anything like that so don't know if it would be any good for us.

Thank you all for your help

The £40 deal is NOT available via the planner… you have to call.

Another benefit is that you don’t have to pay at the time of purchase - it is added to your cruise final payment invoice. 

Edited by little britain

Thank you all for your help.

I downloaded the App and decided to phone and buy the package.

I thought you had to pay gratuities on top of the £40 so it was a pleasent surprise to find out they were included.It was £354 pp for the 9 nights.

Great buy cheers.

This was offered at the time we booked the Anthem ( sail September,  booked February). At the time we were told it would be added to the onboard account. However, last week our TA told us RCL had now invoiced them, so can we please pay with the final payment.   Oddly, it worked out at £39.33 pppd

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/27/2022 at 6:55 PM, orla56 said:

Thank you all for your help.

I downloaded the App and decided to phone and buy the package.

I thought you had to pay gratuities on top of the £40 so it was a pleasent surprise to find out they were included.It was £354 pp for the 9 nights.

Great buy cheers.

Hi! Can you please share the phone number to call to buy the package. Thanks 😊