Movie Times on Summit to Bermuda?

godspoetry

Hello! I am thinking of booking a cruise on the Summit to Bermuda and the rooms I'm looking at are on Deck 11 and would be below the movie theater on deck 12, and I'm wondering how early/late these movies are shown on average and how disruptive this this would be to my sleep. I can't find a recent daily schedule anywhere, I assume cause people are just using the app. Is anyone able to help a girl out? Thank you in advance for any help/advice you can give! 

When we were on the  Summit I think the movies started at noon and ended around 10 pm.  We had a aft facing cabin and could hear them on the balcony but not really in the room.  

You should probably check the M class cabin sticky or Google the cabin as I have seen posts of some cabins having pretty bad noise issues.  

I looked back at the photos I had of a couple Daily Planners from back in October.  On both days, they had movies at 11 AM, 2 PM, 5:30 PM, and 8:30 PM.  If you like to go to bed before 10:30, then I suppose you could have an issue, but you otherwise are okay.

I don't know about noise in the room, but I can tell you that the noise gets down to the Sunset Bar, two decks below.  That irked me a good bit, trying to relax out there with dadgum Fast & Furious breaking up an otherwise nice and peaceful afternoon.

For what it's worth, I've attached those Daily Planners.  I'm afraid that's all I have, though.20211006_121112.thumb.jpg.6023bb782264ea80866d1d916297d648.jpg20211006_121135.thumb.jpg.8053c528a349e601893fbca715f75ef6.jpg

When we had an aft on 11 in April there was something playing most of the time so you can't go by the movie schedule.  There were times that it was so loud we could hear it in our cabin with the door closed.  Two different times I called guest services and they were able to decrease the sound one time but not the other.  It didn't seem to matter that it was raining outside and there were only 350 guests onboard!

Thanks so much for the input everyone! I can probably handle 11 start time and 10:30-11ish for stopping times. There's plenty of time in there to get some sleep. The fact that they mess up the serenity of the balcony does sound annoying though! 

Edited by godspoetry