Always Included? All Included? Sometimes included? Included but not this time?

Jeremiah1212

On 6/24/2022 at 8:12 AM, cruisestitch said:

It still won’t be all included. Unless they plan on including tips in the spa and salon, which I’m sure they won’t.

Are Salon and Spa services normally covered by AI? If not, why would you expect the gratuities for these optional services to be included.

On 6/24/2022 at 4:59 PM, Redtravel said:

All In or Always Included is just a name for a recent promo on Celebrity.  When I booked my recent cruise, I think it was Always Included.  Included items were unlimited internet, tips, and drinks.  I did ask my TA if there was a cruise only rate. She checked and got me a cruise only rate.  Everyone pays tips.  When comparing cost difference between included and cruise only, the difference was less than $100 per cabin for 10 day cruise.  Figured it was a good price for drinks and unlimited WiFi.  If only the internet worked and drinks were made correctly, it would have been good. WiFi was slow when it worked. Most of the time it didn’t.  Many of the drink ingredients were not available. If I had known this before booking, I wouldn’t buy Always Included.  

For $100 for a 10 day cruise ($10 a day), even if the internet was spotty and drinks were marginal, it is a good deal. You would pay more to have 1 drink a day.