Web Site???

AliceS

My BIL and I were each separately trying to access the website today and could not!  We tried both the app and the website over an array of different devices (iPhone, iPad, and laptop) and we could not access the information we were looking for.  

This scares the bejeesus out of me!  What are we going to do when we get to the terminal and it is time to show our boarding pass???  

I’m starting to kill a forest because I’m printing out everything that I might need.  I have zero confidence that I can access my information when I need it.  

I am really disappointed that HAL can’t get their act together.  

3 hours ago, bbstx said:

My BIL and I were each separately trying to access the website today and could not!  We tried both the app and the website over an array of different devices (iPhone, iPad, and laptop) and we could not access the information we were looking for.  

This scares the bejeesus out of me!  What are we going to do when we get to the terminal and it is time to show our boarding pass???  

I’m starting to kill a forest because I’m printing out everything that I might need.  I have zero confidence that I can access my information when I need it.  

I am really disappointed that HAL can’t get their act together.  

Don’t worry. No need to print any and everything multiple times(as HAL keeps changing boarding times upgrades eyc). Take screen shots of everything. It will all work out-promise!!

• Like 2

@Nickelpenny Taking a screenshot is always my go to, even for QR codes when returning things.  Lots easier to pull up a photo and depend on an app or scroll through email.  Nevertheless, thanks for the tip!  

I’m still irritated that HAL can’t get their app to work properly.  I’ve sailed with RC, X, and NCL since apps became a thing and never had issues like I’ve had with HAL.  

Edited by bbstx
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, bbstx said:

@Nickelpenny Taking a screenshot is always my go to, even for QR codes when returning things.  Lots easier to pull up a photo and depend on an app or scroll through email.  Nevertheless, thanks for the tip!  

I’m still irritated that HAL can’t get their app to work properly.  I’ve sailed with RC, X, and NCL since apps became a thing and never had issues like I’ve had with HAL.  

Are you trying on the app or on the web?  Yes the app is not great, the website is functioning 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mary229 said:

Are you trying on the app or on the web?  Yes the app is not great, the website is functioning 

My *big* problem was this morning.  BIL and I worked on it for more than an hour!  This afternoon, I’ve managed to get to my boarding pass and get a screenshot of it.  Regardless, over the three months since we made our reservations, I have found the app to be almost totally worthless and the website to be too clunky for words.  I have excursions that are not showing up on the app, dinner reservations that are not showing up on the app, etc.  Fortunately, I have confirmation emails, so I’m not worried…but I am annoyed.  

34 minutes ago, bbstx said:

My *big* problem was this morning.  BIL and I worked on it for more than an hour!  This afternoon, I’ve managed to get to my boarding pass and get a screenshot of it.  Regardless, over the three months since we made our reservations, I have found the app to be almost totally worthless and the website to be too clunky for words.  I have excursions that are not showing up on the app, dinner reservations that are not showing up on the app, etc.  Fortunately, I have confirmation emails, so I’m not worried…but I am annoyed.  

One trick to see your reservations and shore excursions is to go to your booking and click itinerary.  It presents your itinerary with reservations and shore excursions in a format easily saved as a PDF.  yes, technology is not HAL’s strong suit, a fact which I share with them on every survey and review.

9 hours ago, AliceS said:

What is going on with Holland’s web site?   Is it frozen?   I have issues navigating my booking.

Alice -- this happened to me a couple days ago. I think I solved the problem when I "logged out" several times and then went to Already Booked. At that point it brought up the Sign In window and then asked me which booking number I wanted to go to. This was although it said "Hello Elizabeth" in the banner all along, when it was telling me it couldn't access the requested page(s).

Sort of like rebooting your device when it hangs...  

Edited by crystalspin