Snorkel Gear and small group excursion recommendations

luv2ndhalf

I'd like to know this too:  same ports.  Also any recommended GBR tours and which port would be the best for snorkeling the reef.  We are experienced snorkelers

Actually, no way am I hauling snorkle gear to Australia, so I guess it is a moot question.  Hopefully they provide.

Edited by Nebr.cruiser

We shall be in Carns in December. Have been googling snorkeling excursions.  Everyone that I have found includes all the gear. Some also provide stinger suits, some don't.   Looks like it's 90 minutes from Cairns to the reef. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Wavedancer out of Port Douglas to the Low Isles. One of the best excursions we ever did. Superb snorkeling. They provided the snorkeling gear, the stinger suits etc. Lunch onboard. Can't say enough how impressed we were with it. Went with my wife and out son who was 12 at the time.  https://wavedancerlowisles.com/contact/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Over from NZ said:

The Wavedancer out of Port Douglas to the Low Isles. One of the best excursions we ever did. Superb snorkeling. They provided the snorkeling gear, the stinger suits etc. Lunch onboard. Can't say enough how impressed we were with it. Went with my wife and out son who was 12 at the time.  https://wavedancerlowisles.com/contact/

Thank you for thet recommendation!  We will look into it though probably too early for our Feb. cruise.