Cup Size

Diane67B

Hello everyone! This will be my second NCL cruise and my first with the drink package. I would like to purchase an insulated cup for my frozen fancy drinks to keep them cold longer. Does anyone know the size of the fancy drinks on Norwegian? I need to know how many onces I need. Thanks for any information!

1 hour ago, KarlChilders said:

I think the ones we took were 20 oz and had no problems holding any drink. Go bigger and you can always get two at once 😎

Yea, just tell them to Dolly-size it

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Diane67B said:

Okay! I can’t stop laughing at my title but I can’t figure out how to change it to drink cup size!!

May I suggest that you also consider changing your screen name on this thread? The combination has my mind totally boggled.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, CPT Trips said:

May I suggest that you also consider changing your screen name on this thread? The combination has my mind totally boggled.

Lol The B stands for my last name. I want to change the title too, but can’t figure out how.

14 minutes ago, Diane67B said:

Lol The B stands for my last name. I want to change the title too, but can’t figure out how.

That would likely just add confusion to the fun.  New folks would now enter a thread titled "what size insulated beverage container should I bring?" only to be totally confused by the thread content to this point. 

On 6/25/2022 at 9:06 AM, Turtles06 said:

Several years ago, we had a wonderful and fun tour of the old port area of Portland and then out to the Portland Head Light with Portland Discovery Tours. It was a great way to see part of the city and then spend some time at the Light. Yes, you may see the Light from your ship, but it was very different seeing it up close from land. 

We than had the afternoon to ourselves. Had a lobster roll lunch and then Holy Donuts for dessert (do NOT miss the latter), and then walked around on our own. Portland turned out to be far more enjoyable than we’d expected. 😊

https://portlanddiscovery.com/tours

4 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

That would likely just add confusion to the fun.  New folks would now enter a thread titled "what size insulated beverage container should I bring?" only to be totally confused by the thread content to this point. 

You’re probably right. Hey, if it puts a smile on someone’s face, though unintentionally, it’s worth it. Can sure figure out who has their mind in the gutter! 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1