Date of birth/age question

elmsliebev

I've just noticed that my age on the voyage personaliser is showing as 1 year older than I am. It is showing the age I will be when we depart (a week after my next birthday!) I'm sure my DOB is correct. Is this normal - to show the age you will be on departure?

thanks

Quite normal as @Host Hattie has indicated for cruise lines to report your age as of the departure date. That said, I'm having difficulty finding my age listed in the US version of "My Cunard". Is it listed under "Before you sail", "Personal information" in the UK version? All I'm seeing there in the US version are these fields.

Name

Date of birth

Address

Mobile number

Email address

2 hours ago, bluemarble said:

Quite normal as @Host Hattie has indicated for cruise lines to report your age as of the departure date. That said, I'm having difficulty finding my age listed in the US version of "My Cunard". Is it listed under "Before you sail", "Personal information" in the UK version? All I'm seeing there in the US version are these fields.

Name

Date of birth

Address

Mobile number

Email address

It's when I came to Check in. We're within 21 days of our trip now so I saw it there. Not noticed it before so I'm guessing it's only on the Check in page. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Bell Boy said:

Imagine how I felt when I received confirmation of my Queen Anne booking, showing my age at the time of departure in 2024 

Very depressing 😱

I feel your pain BellBoy!

• Haha 1