First time on Princess "Regal" in January - Silly questions.

PaulC29

Last time we were on a cruise the cabins had slots for our cruise card to work the lights just inside the cabin door - how does it work with the medallion - normal switch?? 

Does the international Cafe have sandwiches?  basic  some form of meat and cheese on bread or roll.  

How does Deal No Deal game work ?? 

Do they do any culinary demonstrations on Caribbean sailings? 

10 minutes ago, PaulC29 said:

Last time we were on a cruise the cabins had slots for our cruise card to work the lights just inside the cabin door - how does it work with the medallion - normal switch?? 
There will be a blank card already left in the slot for the power.  Sometimes the steward will pull the card out slightly to turn off the electric if no one is in the cabin.

Does the international Cafe have sandwiches?  basic  some form of meat and cheese on bread or roll.  
Yes.

I was able to answer your first two questions, see above in red.

Yes, the International Cafe has sandwiches and roll-ups. Selections alternate days and breakfast is different than afternoon. I like the breakfast burrito with fresh salsa and the hot pressed Cuban sandwich.

Deal or no Deal was supposed to start in March on the Discovery. Probably similar to the TVShow. 

There has been a cooking demonstration in the main theater on every Princess sailing I recall. 

3 minutes ago, mtnesterz said:

Yes, the International Cafe has sandwiches and roll-ups. Selections alternate days and breakfast is different than afternoon. I like the breakfast burrito with fresh salsa and the hot pressed Cuban sandwich.

Deal or no Deal was supposed to start in March on the Discovery. Probably similar to the TVShow. 

There has been a cooking demonstration in the main theater on every Princess sailing I recall. 

We like the quiches, sandwiches and salad selections at the IC.

We’ve had a culinary demo on every

cruise too.

It varies from ship to ship in the IC selection, but all were very good.

They do the culinary demo usually on a sea day and the last one of the cruise.  They used to have a galley tour after the demonstration but the C19 killed it for now.  It sometimes is hilarious depending on the CD and head chef.  It is done in the theater with the TV screens on so that you can see what the chef is doing.  

3 hours ago, PaulC29 said:

We were recently on the Caribbean Princess on an 18 day Panama Canal cruise and ate lunch there every day rather than eating in the CC Dining section of the MDR on sea days and up at the buffet on port days! Both the variety of sandwiches, quiches and desserts as well as their quality was fantastic!! In addition, we always found a nice quite place to eat away from other passengers which was also a nice plus. 

But, let’s keep this little secret just between us! 🤫

Edited by Ken the cruiser
  • Like 1