Where is Reflection 17-31 October 2022

Michidoeme

According to Celebrity it should be in dry dock this October. Whether it's being revolutionised or just a more basic renovation I'm not sure. Anyone know how long other ships which have been revolutionised were in dry dock for?

Screenshot_20220628-121031_OneDrive.thumb.jpg.d08a115b0fdb6e1686ad13d27ff6c0ea.jpg

After the last European itinerary earlier in October, expect Reflection to make a trip to Cadiz for dry dock before returning to Barcelona for it's October 31 TA to FLL.  One should expect only the regular mechanical maintenance issues to be addressed during dry dock.

I would not really expect that Reflection will get the same makeover that Constellation received during its last dry dock, though one can hope.  Constellation was due for the Revolution very shortly after the shutdown occurred in 2020, so although that Revolution 'upgrade' never happened, there was already a warehouse full of soft goods ready to install during the Constellation July '21 dry dock at Cadiz.  Given that the schedule for the Reflection Revolution was quite a long ways out yet, there's no reason to think that these kinds of goods had already been purchased and warehoused, and given cash flow over the last couple of years, I wouldn't imagine Reflection will be treated to that kind of face lift this October.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, go.without.you said:

I am sailing Reflection in November - the week after the "Bliss cruise". Shudder.

I'm really hoping they make a Retreat Deck.

If they do, which I doubt, they'll do to Reflection what they've done to the other Revolutionized S-class ships - just turn the "Solstice Deck" (and probably the current BB court - Reflection is a bit different)  into a suite-only area of the ship.  Hot tub added, very little shade unless the sun is in the right spot. 

But I doubt that any part of the Revolution will be dealt with in October, including this feature.

According to the Roll Call the cruise was cancelled and Reflection going into a two week dry dock prior to the TransAtlantic.   Usually that short of a dry dock would be for maintenance, rebuild of pods, hull cleaning, soft goods update etc maybe even a paint job.     Really wouldn't expect anything major like a Revolution.