Loyalty Tiers

paulatsea

56 minutes ago, majortom10 said:

The whole Peninsular Club loyalty club is a bit of a joke at the moment. Been trying to get them sort out my preferences on my account so receive mail. Didnt receive calendar last Christmas contacted P&O and said they would send me one and sort out my mail preferences. Received Calendar but never received any Moments magazines contacted P&O by PM on their Facebook page repeatedly and they said they would sort it and put a Moments magazine in the post. Still not received anything contacted them again and they have passed the buck and gave me loyalty e-mail and told to contact them which I did and they havent even acknowledged receipt never mind responding to e-mail. That is what P&O calls loyalty but I have said for a long time P&O expect you to be loyal to them but they dont return the loyalty. I really believe that senior management believe that however bad they treat people they will still sail with P&O and sadly I think they are correct as people always find an excuse to stick with them even though they know deep down they are not the best. I have heard them all British food onboard, Sterling currency, cheap booze compared to American lines every excuse available and that is why P&O treat their customers with contempt because they know they will still sail with them and they will never improve.

Please!

Just a paragraph or three would be helpful. 

I'm sure you may have a valid point,  but it is too difficult to read.

8 hours ago, paulatsea said:

Just for fun and if it’s offered I like to see it followed through.

They are less useful than the slippers, and we never wear them either. Which reminds me we never got slippers on Britannia last week, now where's my compensation pro forma letter?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, majortom10 said:

The whole Peninsular Club loyalty club is a bit of a joke at the moment. Been trying to get them sort out my preferences on my account so receive mail. Didnt receive calendar last Christmas contacted P&O and said they would send me one and sort out my mail preferences. Received Calendar but never received any Moments magazines contacted P&O by PM on their Facebook page repeatedly and they said they would sort it and put a Moments magazine in the post. Still not received anything contacted them again and they have passed the buck and gave me loyalty e-mail and told to contact them which I did and they havent even acknowledged receipt never mind responding to e-mail. That is what P&O calls loyalty but I have said for a long time P&O expect you to be loyal to them but they dont return the loyalty. I really believe that senior management believe that however bad they treat people they will still sail with P&O and sadly I think they are correct as people always find an excuse to stick with them even though they know deep down they are not the best. I have heard them all British food onboard, Sterling currency, cheap booze compared to American lines every excuse available and that is why P&O treat their customers with contempt because they know they will still sail with them and they will never improve.

Yes - I agree.

I expect them to get things right if they offer them - it’s the lack of attention to detail and lack of consistency that annoys me - even if it’s a small thing.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, paulatsea said:

Yes - I agree.

I expect them to get things right if they offer them - it’s the lack of attention to detail and lack of consistency that annoys me - even if it’s a small thing.

We are still booking with p&o as the holidays overall have always been good - but it’s been a long time since the last one so we will see what the next one is like - august 23.

Adults only and sailing from Southampton - both very important for us.

Edited by paulatsea
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, sagaris said:

That's it, but why on earth would anyone want to pay £29 !!!

There is a market for cruise stuff especially if it’s not available any more - maybe this is a discontinued badge ?

I find it sad that someone feels the need to sell this - perhaps they don’t like it - but maybe they are desperate.

But some people will buy anything - did you see the program about someone who put a piece of “old rope”  for sale on eBay as an experiment  - and someone bought it.

Edited by paulatsea

11 hours ago, majortom10 said:

We didn't receive our calendar this year and P and O ignored my email. A lovely lady from Carnival sorted it for me in January.

17 hours ago, sagaris said:

We are Mediterranean, the next tier up, but to be honest the slippers are not much good😁

Molly

I can't walk in those slippers so I give them to my sister who uses them on holidays.
I keep the bags for packing my shoes for cruises!

• Like 2

We didn't receive our calendar either! or the magazine. We are hoping Aurora will sail as booked for end of August so will deal with it onboard! We are Caribbean and have had the pins but never use them and they have gone black in a cupboard so were thrown. 

3 minutes ago, Jill85 said:

We didn't receive our calendar either! or the magazine. We are hoping Aurora will sail as booked for end of August so will deal with it onboard! We are Caribbean and have had the pins but never use them and they have gone black in a cupboard so were thrown. 

I seems to be hit and miss with the calendars. In my mind it is the most useful perk!😂

5 minutes ago, david63 said:

Isn't the Moments Magazine just online now?

I had an email link just the other day to the latest issue

We had one a couple of months ago but nothing since. No email link either.

16 minutes ago, Jill85 said:

What's the point of you getting a pin if you don't wear it...all the time. It really hacked off a bloke on RC......gee I'm Crown and Anchor diamond platinum double gold ++. What are you. I just flashed the label of my C&A dinner suit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

20 minutes ago, Jill85 said:

If you haven't got a calendar, how will you know when it's the end of August?..🤔

9 minutes ago, david63 said:

Isn't the Moments Magazine just online now?

I had an email link just the other day to the latest issue

Now back in print form, had one delivered a few weeks ago.  I believe it is the same issue as linked in the recent P&O email.  Issue 13, Spring/Summer 2022.

9 minutes ago, zap99 said:

What's the point of you getting a pin if you don't wear it...all the time. It really hacked off a bloke on RC......gee I'm Crown and Anchor diamond platinum double gold ++. What are you. I just flashed the label of my C&A dinner suit.

I don't need to show people, have priority boarding on P&O & Princess. Will see how we do with P&O for our two cruises this year and one next year, but may just go with Princess/Celebrity if they don't improve.

Edited by Jill85