Selling NCL's Cruise Next coupons

BatchawanaBabe

We've used two of our US $250 Cruise Next coupons and still have two more $250 coupons valid until September 8, 2024. We've already done most of the sailings that NCL offers and would rather sell the coupons than spend money on a cruise we're not that interested in. I've heard that this is possible and then we'd just transfer them.  

Has anyone done this? How much do you get for them? Where do you sell them? 

Thanks,

Lia

Have you posted this on the NCL board? Here you are talking to people with a wide range of cruiseline preferences, whereas on the NCL board most people have an interest in NCL. Also, you say that "you've heard" that you can sell/transfer the coupons, and posters there will be able to provide additional details on the process.

17 hours ago, Fouremco said:

Have you posted this on the NCL board? Here you are talking to people with a wide range of cruiseline preferences, whereas on the NCL board most people have an interest in NCL. Also, you say that "you've heard" that you can sell/transfer the coupons, and posters there will be able to provide additional details on the process.

Thank you for replying.  I tried that first but it didn't work.  Then I saw NCL's notification that "Posting CruiseNext Certificates for Sale is Against Guidelines".  My post was automatically deleted.

Also, if a fellow Canadian purchased them, it would be much easier to make a banking transfer.  Not sure how it would be done cross-border.

Lia

16 minutes ago, BatchawanaBabe said:

Thank you for replying.  I tried that first but it didn't work.  Then I saw NCL's notification that "Posting CruiseNext Certificates for Sale is Against Guidelines".  My post was automatically deleted.

Also, if a fellow Canadian purchased them, it would be much easier to make a banking transfer.  Not sure how it would be done cross-border.

Lia

Hmm, must be a tough moderator on the NCL board.

I guess you could try one or more of the "items for sale" websites, like kijiji.ca, but I've no idea if that will find a buyer. Best of luck!

• Like 1

I think there’s a group on a certain popular social media site, FB.  I think I remember seeing posts mentioning selling them there.  Maybe ask in one of the NCL groups over on that site, and I’m sure someone could point you in the right direction.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2022 at 12:59 PM, BatchawanaBabe said:

Has anyone done this? How much do you get for them? Where do you sell them? 

I haven't bought or sold them but I do know they're on eBay.com (as opposed to eBay.ca).  Just type in Cruisenext NCL in the search box. You'll get a good feel for the current market, including completed sales.

• Like 1

We have a couple of those coupons with no intention of now using.  We are going to use them to purchase a cruise for our niece and she will provide us with the money.  I guess one way of using and selling them.