Celebrity evening chic

GrammyLoves3

We are going on a cruise in July. Celebrity solstice to Alaska Daws Glacier. We leave on Friday July 22.  I’m trying to find out what the evening chic (formally formal night) nights are. Can anyone tell me what nights are evening chic?  Thank you!

Best way is to look at the Celebrity App the same itinerary on a current sailing.    You can either look at menus or on Activities at 5PM   -     For Current Cruise Evening Chic is day  2  and Day 5   which is consistent with the normal of First Sea Day  and Last Sea Day.

Or do a search about your question to find the over 50 times the same question was asked and answered.

I also welcome you to cruise critic. If you do an advanced search you will find tens of THOUSANDS of questions AND answers.

Edited by Arizona Wildcat
  • Like 2

I'm trying to find out the same details, with no luck despite searching.

We are sailing on the Eclipse from Hawaii to Sydney in Oct, and therefore not really any similar cruises in the app.

Any previous cruisers on this itinerary have any details please.

4 minutes ago, lara h said:

We are sailing on the Eclipse from Hawaii to Sydney in Oct, and therefore not really any similar cruises in the app.

There have not been any Transpacific since 2019 so it will be difficult to find information re Chic nights.

13 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Or do a search about your question to find the over 50 times the same question was asked and answered.

I also welcome you to cruise critic. If you do an advanced search you will find tens of THOUSANDS of questions AND answers.

What fun is that?  
Now there are tens of thousands plus one questions and answers. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mfs2k said:

What fun is that?  
Now there are tens of thousands plus one questions and answers. 

One can always just pack and plan for the two chic nights. Regardless what days they are you’ll have your outfits with you and will be well prepared.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

One can always just pack and plan for the two chic nights. Regardless what days they are you’ll have your outfits with you and will be well prepared.

I'm guessing the OP wants to reserve Specialty restaurants on nights which aren't the Chic nights. 

That's the only reason I can think of for needing to know in advance which specific nights they are. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, GrammyLoves3 said:

We are going on a cruise in July. Celebrity solstice to Alaska Daws Glacier. We leave on Friday July 22.  I’m trying to find out what the evening chic (formally formal night) nights are. Can anyone tell me what nights are evening chic?  Thank you!

95+% probability they will be the two sea days.

5 hours ago, lara h said:

Your Itinerary really makes it difficult to determine.   We have done it before and really can't remember when the Chic nights were. 

The normal would be the Fist Sea Day and the Last Sea Day  and the other somewhere in the middle of the cruise.   Having said that it can also be at the discretion of the Captain.  As you get closer the Shoreside Concierge (if traveling in a Suite) may know closer to sailing (like 1 week out). 

Another option might be when the restaurants open for booking click the 1st Night special and book that night -  it may even give the date.

I was just checking on our last TransAtlantic (13 night cruise)   On cruises over 11 night there are 3 Chic nights -   On this cruise they were 1 sea day, one sea day in middle of cruise (day 6) and Two days before end of cruise (we had two sea days (day 12) at end of cruise  They  never do it on the last night even if a sea day as you have to put your luggage out late.

16 hours ago, lara h said:

Lara, 

On this cruise with you. Chic Nights will be Tue 4th Oct - Wed 12th Oct & Thu 20th Oct 

Thanks 

Scouser 66 

David 

• Thanks 1