2023 European cruises

gunnywife

For the last 2 days I've been unable to bring up British Isle and Mediterranean cruises for June 2023.  Is anyone else having this problem?  I've been keeping track of 2 cruises for June 2023 and suddenly they have disappeared from the website.  Hopefully  they aren't increasing the prices or eliminating these cruises.

I'm booked on the May 8 cruise. When I booked it was supposed to be on the Emerald.  I got an email earlier this week that it was being switched to the Regal.  They've hidden the cruise for now until everything is transferred over.  I did see last night that I could now access my booking with the new ship. Hopefully that means the cruises will be available again soon to book.  

Even though the ones you were looking at are in June, I'm guessing it's the same problem.

Tammy

I believe it is because of the $1 Cruise Deposit sale that started on June 30 - not all cruises are included in that sale so maybe we cant view the others due to that sale that runs thru July 5th - check on July 6th they will probably all be  back to keep track of. Although it is anybody's guess if the price will be increased. 

7 minutes ago, dog said:

Enchanted cruise in March from Barcelona is missing. Any reason why?  It arrives there after March 9/23 transatlantic.

Yes, because they are working on it for cruisers TA Mar 9, 23 to Mar 23, 23. Reduced from

16 nt to 14nt, repricing current guests,

EZAIR protections, etc.

Should be back in there soon?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Yes, because they are working on it for cruisers TA Mar 9, 23 to Mar 23, 23. Reduced from

16 nt to 14nt, repricing current guests,

EZAIR protections, etc.

Should be back in there soon?

They say we will know by July 1st.

Hello?  July 1st is today.  Nothing yet.

🤔