How to change form of Payment on the Upgrade Advantage after bids have been placed

wolft927

So, My Credit card that i use for my upgrade bids was compromised, so my bank has canceled the card and issued me a new one with a new number. How can i change my form of payment because of i will the bid the payment will not process as the card is no longer active. Any help would be great!!!! Thanks again 

if your bid has not as yet been accepted, you can simply cancel, and re-bid with your new card number.go to ncl website, look up your current bid, and it will give you further directions to cancel, or change

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 7/1/2022 at 10:47 AM, wolft927 said:

Disregard i simply canceled all bids and resubmited them with new card #

Thank you wolf, I called NCL, as I had the same thing kinda happen. Mine was not compromised, But new card issued due to exp date arrriving soon and I didnt realize. So When I called NCL, I was informed that i did not have to worry. As If I am selected for a bid. They charge my bid to the room charge account. I was like, um, Thats the same card on file.. So by your posting, I was able to update the new card details and then resubmit my bids.. So thank you. I am trying to secure one of the haven suites. I cruise in 18 days, and I have bid the max on all catagorys except the Spa mini suite. Id rather pay the 200 dollar weekly pass. Fingers crossed. (reason I bid the max is my cruise is sold out in the haven.)

8 hours ago, IvanNH said:

I cruise in 18 days, and I have bid the max on all catagorys except the Spa mini suite. Id rather pay the 200 dollar weekly pass. Fingers crossed. (reason I bid the max is my cruise is sold out in the haven.)

Is it only $200 for the week for the spa pass on your cruise?  I have seen the weekly pass range from $259-339 lately.  If the upgrade bid was less than $200, I would go for it!

On 12/22/2022 at 5:38 AM, SunshineGal2022 said:

Is it only $200 for the week for the spa pass on your cruise?  I have seen the weekly pass range from $259-339 lately.  If the upgrade bid was less than $200, I would go for it!

Depends on the ship. Newer ships charge $339.

For example, earlier this year, we were switched from the Escape to Encore (same weekend) after the Escape punched a hole in her hull. Our Thermal Suite pass went from $199 on the Escape to $336 on the Encore. I negotiated a discount, but it was still a lot more on the newer ship.