Copenhagen Sailings Gone 2023?

Just checked the RC website.  For sailings in 2023, you cannot select Copenhagen as a port.  I have a cruise that sails from Copenhagen on Serenade in Sept 2023, and you cannot book it and it is not on cruising power.  I called RC they, said everything looks good for the sailing, but I am skeptical.  Anyone else notice this?

image.thumb.png.149dfe226b7988e016a7a356323d5cf3.png

22 minutes ago, dsvd79 said:

Just checked the RC website.  For sailings in 2023, you cannot select Copenhagen as a port.  I have a cruise that sails from Copenhagen on Serenade in Sept 2023, and you cannot book it and it is not on cruising power.  I called RC they, said everything looks good for the sailing, but I am skeptical.  Anyone else notice this?

image.thumb.png.149dfe226b7988e016a7a356323d5cf3.png

There is some chatter about this on the M&M for the September Arctic Transatlantic Cruise that I am on.  No one knows anything for sure, just speculation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roswellcruiser1 said:

There is some chatter about this on the M&M for the September Arctic Transatlantic Cruise that I am on.  No one knows anything for sure, just speculation.

I hope they aren’t canceled. I’m also on the TA with you and the 7 day one before it.

16 minutes ago, Heymarco said:

The highlight of a lot of those cruises was Russia…

Not when I booked it several months ago.

16 hours ago, roswellcruiser1 said:

I'm on this one too; just waiting to hear.  

I am on the first cruise in May after the TA and the trip is still in my list of reserved trips.

I sure hope it stays after switching from Voyage OTS.

I like the idea of 2 ports in Denmark and 2 ports in Norway with overnight is Oslo.

I have a feeling they are trying to get itineraries set w/o Russia and I bet other cruise lines are competing for port spaces too.  My cruise at least did not include Russia but still a bit concerned that it is not listed.   time will tell.

Meanwhile keeping an eye on my Quantum cruise in early September and the drama with the engines.

Lots going on with RCI as my ADV OTS is not doing Halifax now in late Sept and doing Sydney.

So trying to go with the flow.

1 hour ago, dsvd79 said:

Our Itinerary went to Norway and Denmark, not Russia.

Well then that is really puzzling..... I have no idea why there would be a problem cruising to Norway or Denmark.

• 3 weeks later...