Princess Plus & Premier packages ?

ALWAYS CRUZIN

Right now the offer for the Plus is only $50.00 per day. Must both in the cabin purchase this package.

Here is what it says.

One guest’s participation in Princess Plus may be dependent on the other guest in his/her stateroom’s participation, as determined by booking method. 

What booking method are they referring to?

Previously both guests 1 and 2 had to book the same fare package (so if one booked Plus, the other also had to) but I remember that being worded more clearly in the Terms & Conditions/FAQ than what I now see (and what you quote).  Maybe they have made a change recently that allows for certain exemptions.  I'm curious if anyone else has any insight.

I found it. My wife does not drink anything but tea. So it is not worth it for us.

Does Everyone Have to Buy the Deal One Person Does?

In most cases. If you are traveling as a couple, then the offer applies to both people in the room — even if one person doesn’t drink or simply doesn’t want the deal.

That said, Princess says that if you have a third or fourth passenger in a cabin, then you can opt out of the deal for them by calling the cruise line.

39 minutes ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

I found it. My wife does not drink anything but tea. So it is not worth it for us.

Does Everyone Have to Buy the Deal One Person Does?

In most cases. If you are traveling as a couple, then the offer applies to both people in the room — even if one person doesn’t drink or simply doesn’t want the deal.

That said, Princess says that if you have a third or fourth passenger in a cabin, then you can opt out of the deal for them by calling the cruise line.

So the answer to your initial question appears to be yes for the first two passengers. This is the way I have understood it also.