Flavored Seltzer on Summit

RJM1017

My DW is quite fond of flavored seltzer.  Does anyone know if they have it on the Summit?  I checked the app and all of the menus I saw only mentioned generic “soda”, rather than a specific type.  I guess she could just get a non-flavored seltzer and have them add a twist or a splash of juice to flavor it, but I figured I would ask.  

Also, on the menus, I didn’t see any of those spiked seltzers which are popular these days.  Is that right?  (I could have just missed them as I just skimmed the menus - I apologize if I missed them.  

Thank you!

Flavored sparling waters (i.e., LaCroix, AHA, Bubly) are not available.  I always bring along a few boxes in a zip up shopping bag if I drive to the port.  Even when overseas, I try to get to a store to buy some to have at boarding.  Put a luggage tag on it and it shows up in the cabin. The bag goes home either loaded with dirty clothes or in the bottom of my suitcase.  Before using the bag, I used tape to hold the boxes together and make a handle; porters would put a tag on that, too.  

Have never seen spiked seltzers either but never asked.