Canapes in the Aqua Class

bethboy

Sometimes simple things are best…

olives and feta 

veggie bits and a dip

a couple of chocolate strawberries as a sweet change

Methinks they overthink, try too hard and as a consequence produce the inedible to the incredulous….

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Some questions...

1)  Has anyone successfully "waived off" the canapes?  The Canapes delivery person I saw a few times wasn't my cabin steward, when they knocked on my door I said I didn't want them and he told me to take it anyway and if I didn't want it to put it outside my door.

2)  Has anyone in a non-suite been able to "convert" the canapes to a cheese plate?  If yes, who do you ask?  I understand you can call room service daily but would be great to "convert" the canapes to a cheese plate and have them deliver it regularly vs calling daily

My first order of business is always to tell the cabin steward to stop the delivery of the canapes and so far that has always worked well. That being said I have the DND sign on my door 90% of the time anyway.

3 hours ago, sgmn said:

I agree, we mostly left our afternoon snacks on our Beyond cruise last month. There's always food around the ship if you want something . Just a waste and I would ask them not to deliver in future 

Hello,

This is why I like cruises to the Med with a stop at Gib on the outward journey. I can call into Morrisons to stack-up on emergency provisions should X's catering fail me.

In June, on Silhouette, the selection of imported cheeses with biscuits and crackers came 'sans' biscuits so I had to call into an Irish supermarket in Waterford.

Regards,

Cublet

PS: And it was only two miserable Carr's crackers too.

• Like 1