Onboard credit

KnoxvilleSam

If looking prior to sailing  - Go to your reservation and choose Plan My Cruise -  Top Right corner you will see a shopping Cart at to the left of that you will see how much OBC is open.    On the left of that is Order History where you can see what you have booked and cancel if desired.

6 hours ago, Mangrove Snapper said:

If you sign on to the cruise planner, it should show you how much OBC you have left.  I believe this is on the top right of the page. 

If you are already on the ship, you should be able to see this on the Celebrity App under your Account.

Also on the Celebrity app. 

6 hours ago, KnoxvilleSam said:

I seem to recall that Celebrity used to show you how much remaining onboard credit was left in our account after using some of it (in our case for excursions). Am I wrong? If it can still be found how do you find it?

Assuming you used the X online cruise planner to make the reservations, it will be in the upper right corner of the screen if you go to - say - the excursions planning section again.  However, I discovered recently that the number isn't always updated immediately as it usually has been after a transaction.  May have just been a day or two IT glitch.  Recent changes made have appeared immediately.