Request Royal to stop negative Covid test to board

1 hour ago, pyrateslife4me84 said:

We sail from Barcelona 14 August and at check-in, the statement about COVID protocols not being announced yet is now removed. Only the vaccine requirement is displayed. 

image.thumb.png.c0393a9863ada2ee175db3a33d302c70.png

I sail from Barcelona on the 21st August and it has been removed from my booking also. It was there this morning. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shorewalk Holmes said:

Tests find positive cases.

I'll tell you another story.  Last Christmas, we drive 11 hrs to San Antonio to family.  Hubs Mom had just come out of the hospital where she almost died with Pneumonia.  About half way into the trip, my friend with whom we'd spent the night before at their house eating dinner, called to tell me her hubs had tested positive...yikes.  We could not take the chance that his 79 yr old Mom gets it, so we immediately packed our bags and were walking out the door when I just had a hunch.  I sure didn't relish driving 11 hrs home and ruining our whole christmas.  So I called my friend and asked if he'd get tested again.  We waited with our bags at my daughter's home and sure enough, couple hrs later she calls and says he's negative  and that's the story. All of her family got tested and nobody was positive.  So their holiday and ours was saved.  Needless to say I have my doubts about those tests and their reliability.