Princess.com "Your Account Is Missing Some Information"

beg3yrs

19 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

Have you tried the steps in Post #90?  Also, ignore and do not attempt to Link a Booking!!!

Thanks for the info.  I got into the account. 

I just ordered our Medallions for delivery to our home. 

After I ordered the Medallions we went to Green.

• Like 2

On 8/4/2022 at 5:18 PM, JF - retired RRT said:

@Tedferg have you cancelled anything?

No, this is a recent problem and still persists. I can cancel and login as DW with her ID and password and everything is fine, we are both Green Lane. App works fine so this is not really a problem for me. Would like to report it though. What is the email for Medallion Team?

ETA Just cancelled / logged in as DW worked OK, logged out and logged in as me worked fine. Logged all the way out went back to Princess site and it asks me to Link Booking again.

Edited by Tedferg

12 hours ago, Tedferg said:

No, this is a recent problem and still persists. I can cancel and login as DW with her ID and password and everything is fine, we are both Green Lane. App works fine so this is not really a problem for me. Would like to report it though. What is the email for Medallion Team?

ETA Just cancelled / logged in as DW worked OK, logged out and logged in as me worked fine. Logged all the way out went back to Princess site and it asks me to Link Booking again.

askoceanmedallion.com OR A360ad7@carnival.com

Be sure to include: name(s)

phone #

DOB(s)

booking #

sail date

device brand/model

operating system

Then wait patiently. They've been working on mine since May and one thing gets fixed, then there's a new update and 3 more things get broken.

We took a cruise in April. Medallion worked great. Was able to use the web-based version. Cruise in April...update...broken...rinse...repeat

After all that, I am now unable to get into our accounts at all on app or computer.

6 hours ago, JF - retired RRT said:

askoceanmedallion.com OR A360ad7@carnival.com

Be sure to include: name(s)

phone #

DOB(s)

booking #

sail date

device brand/model

operating system

Then wait patiently. They've been working on mine since May and one thing gets fixed, then there's a new update and 3 more things get broken.

We took a cruise in April. Medallion worked great. Was able to use the web-based version. Cruise in April...update...broken...rinse...repeat

After all that, I am now unable to get into our accounts at all on app or computer.

Thanks, I have lost track of this thread, does this happen with both web version and app? Since the app works for me and we are green I feel I can ignore it, I will report it as you suggest.

2 hours ago, Tedferg said:

Thanks, I have lost track of this thread, does this happen with both web version and app? Since the app works for me and we are green I feel I can ignore it, I will report it as you suggest.

Yeah, we're unable to log in on the app and on the web version. DH can't even log in on Princess.com.

I can log in, so am able to keep an eye on our cabin (make sure we don't get moved...again), but that's it.

They're "working" on it. We don't sail until Nov, so they have plenty of time.

1 hour ago, JF - retired RRT said:

DH can't even log in on Princess.com.

I use Windows, Edge and it has stored passwords. I had a problem a few months back where the stored password was wrong. I manually typed correct password and was able to login to Princess.com

25 minutes ago, Tedferg said:

I use Windows, Edge and it has stored passwords. I had a problem a few months back where the stored password was wrong. I manually typed correct password and was able to login to Princess.com

I use Last Pass. $10/year for unlimited passwords and really easy to edit.

Update, if my initial login to princess.com is DW we get the same 'link booking' problem as I do with my login. If I then Cancel and login to web version with my ID it works fine.

In both cases DW and I can login to princess.com correctly but have same problem when linking to web version of Medallionclass.

2 minutes ago, Tedferg said:

Update, if my initial login to princess.com is DW we get the same 'link booking' problem as I do with my login. If I then Cancel and login to web version with my ID it works fine.

In both cases DW and I can login to princess.com correctly but have same problem when linking to web version of Medallionclass.

I used the canel trick for ~2 weeks. Then, it stopped working.🤷‍♀️

As I am one with the "your account is missing information", anyone know how to find out my OBC credits. I used some for excursions & now see that I have a dining credit, which shows up on the app in the dining section. Unfortunately I have no idea where to find this information> any help would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if I have the same problem. When I log in to web medallion version I get my name, DOB and 'Enter Booking number to link. If I log out and log in as DW it works ok. Also if I initially log in as DW I get the same enter Booking screen, log out and log in as me - works OK

3 hours ago, NIkkiGR said:

Has anyone had a resolution to this problem?

Yesterday I got on Live Chat and the person told me they have told IT about the problem but "were not informed of a turnaround time to fix" it.  So Princess does not care that we are having trouble.  This cruise line is in the toilet since they decided to "improve" their technology.

Well, mine is really weird. My Medallion app and website both use my email to log in but have different password.  If I try to use the password from the app on the website, it gives me the enter new info screen.   When I try to enter, it tells me the email is already in use.

Logged in, I can see my next cruise.

However, when trying to check in, from both web link and medallion, I get Booking already claimed. And this is either by loggin gin or by simply accessing with booking number.

I can see the booking, I can book excursions, spas, etc.  I just can't do anything to check in .