Meraveglia Yacht Club Pool Deck Cabana question

mushroom

We have a Royal Suite on Meraveglia and our daughters have the stateroom next door to us.  Will our daughters be able to enjoy our "reserved" cabana or is it only for us?  Also...will all four of us be able to enjoy an in-room breakfast in the Royal Suite together?

You can all use the cabana....if you all want to cram in together. 

As for breakfast, there were 4 of us in the Mera RS and although the table isn't huge, it is possible for 4 to eat breakfast on the balcony. The butler will have no problem with setting up for 4 even though only 2 are staying in the RS. 

As Two Wheels mentioned,  Cabana reserved for RS has two loungers with small table between.
Two chairs from pool deck can be added to space. Not really enough room for 4 loungers. Remember to ask for sodas and bottled water for your cooler in cabana. They may ask what you prefer to drink.

The table for in suite dining is not located in cabin but on balcony as mentioned. We always found it too hot to eat out there.
We wondered if we could have the table brought in but, it would be tight.

We have been in RS Meraviglia 3 times. Loved it. 
Reminder, you do not get cabana on OC , as in the past.

Now you must pay to reserve it for the day.

Have a great cruise!

Thanks to you both for your answers.  Our cruise is not until August of 2023 from New York to Bermuda, but it's all I can think about.  I really do tend to "over think" my vacations.....or so my family says. 

There have been some reports of cabana has to be asked for and not a given for RS.  We got bounced between 1 to 2 rest of trip.  3 is close to smoking area.  3 had large, obnoxious group who smoked and would drift to 1 & 2.

Note 1 has better shade.