Booking together on same excursion

cbtravel1

My friend and I have booked same sailing under different separate booking numbers. Last night we booked the same shore excursion in Cozumel.  My question is, how can we make sure that we are booked together on this excursion.

Thank you

3 minutes ago, cbtravel1 said:

My friend and I have booked same sailing under different separate booking numbers. Last night we booked the same shore excursion in Cozumel.  My question is, how can we make sure that we are booked together on this excursion.

Thank you

Easiest way would to first have your reservation linked.   Your agent can do this or possibly you can do it yourself.   Then book both at same time.

If you both got the same time tour you should be oK.  Often the tour is offered at different times.   When you go to the theater have one person just show all tickets and they will give numbers on the same bus.

1 minute ago, Jim_Iain said:

Easiest way would to first have your reservation linked.   Your agent can do this or possibly you can do it yourself.   Then book both at same time.

If you both got the same time tour you should be oK.  Often the tour is offered at different times.   When you go to the theater have one person just show all tickets and they will give numbers on the same bus.

Thank you, you've answered my question for your reply.  I have been trying to get through to Celebrity and I just keep getting put on hold.

Check in together.  On Equinox when they had multiple buses they had different sticker numbers and issued stickers based on the number of people in a group.  This way they didn't have four people on one bus and one on another.