HAL Contact info?

aledomom

Hi all!

Am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on who to contact at HAL.  I am getting zero response from my PCC and I spend hours on the phone trying to get through to Customer Relations and no one ever answers the phone, I sit on hold.  Here is the situation:

5 weeks ago today we emailed Guest Relations Department an Out of Pocket Expense Request Form.  We have had no contact with HAL to date.  So we have no idea if the packet was received, is it in process, has it been rejected, etc.  I was hoping my PCC could at least contact someone internally to confirm yes the packet is being processed or no you need to resend.   

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I've considered calling and asking for a new PCC.  Ours only responds if you want to book.  

42 minutes ago, aledomom said:

Hi all!

Am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on who to contact at HAL.  I am getting zero response from my PCC and I spend hours on the phone trying to get through to Customer Relations and no one ever answers the phone, I sit on hold.  Here is the situation:

5 weeks ago today we emailed Guest Relations Department an Out of Pocket Expense Request Form.  We have had no contact with HAL to date.  So we have no idea if the packet was received, is it in process, has it been rejected, etc.  I was hoping my PCC could at least contact someone internally to confirm yes the packet is being processed or no you need to resend.   

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I've considered calling and asking for a new PCC.  Ours only responds if you want to book.  

Same situation, emailed them all documents about 16 days ago. I did get a read receipt, but probably automated. I am currently on a 1 hr 45 min hold time with guest relations as we speak, I'm not sure they will ever pick up......I'll let you know if they do.

Just now, RynoWally said:

Same situation, emailed them all documents about 16 days ago. I did get a read receipt, but probably automated. I am currently on a 1 hr 45 min hold time with guest relations as we speak, I'm not sure they will ever pick up......I'll let you know if they do.

Ha, the call just disconnected or dropped right now. After seeing your post at 5 weeks, I'm a little worried we won't be seeing any reimbursement from HAL. Please let us know if you find out anything.

Try sending an email to reservation_accounting at hollandamerica.com.  They answered me after a couple of days regarding a refund I had been waiting on...  Perhaps they can get you a status on your issue.

13 hours ago, aledomom said:

Suggest calling the PCC number -- do not punch in your's extension, stay on through the recording and choose to be connected to the PCC "switchboard" (not what they call it). I had to make time-sensitive changes while my PCC was away from her phone on much-deserved time off, and that is what I did. The person that answered was very good and got me sorted, with not much "hold" time.

On another site, I saw this email given by HAL to a guest who said they couldn’t reach anyone (spaces for security, remove to send): socialmedia

hollandamerica.com

All the Best!

Edited by syesmar

19 hours ago, RynoWally said:

Ha, the call just disconnected or dropped right now. After seeing your post at 5 weeks, I'm a little worried we won't be seeing any reimbursement from HAL. Please let us know if you find out anything.

You're better than me.  I gave up after 1.25 hours.  I did email what I think is the president of HAL's email address.  If I get any response from it I will come back and let you know.

17 hours ago, fkfad said:

Try sending an email to reservation_accounting at hollandamerica.com.  They answered me after a couple of days regarding a refund I had been waiting on...  Perhaps they can get you a status on your issue.

I'll definitely try this!  Thank you.

16 hours ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

888 6635384 HAL Revenue Accounting. M-F till 5 Pacific time.

I'll call them on Monday.  Thank you.

6 hours ago, crystalspin said:

Suggest calling the PCC number -- do not punch in your's extension, stay on through the recording and choose to be connected to the PCC "switchboard" (not what they call it). I had to make time-sensitive changes while my PCC was away from her phone on much-deserved time off, and that is what I did. The person that answered was very good and got me sorted, with not much "hold" time.

I had thought about doing that too.  I had been on the fence about changing our PCC and I think this situation has just proven that we need to change.  So if nothing else I will call the main line and do that.

Edited by aledomom
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, colin v said:

My parents applied in March. No response to date. 

i keep thinking the longer they wait the more they will appreciate the refund.

March?!?  Oh that's frustrating and discouraging.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2022 at 10:12 AM, aledomom said:

March?!?  Oh that's frustrating and discouraging.

Hello,

I was wondering if/how this has progressed at all? I sent them another email a couple of weeks ago and finally got a response today saying that they received the email and will be reviewing very soon, the original email was sent June 9th. 

Ryan

HAL was 2 months late crediting our FCC's. We did a quarantine stint this past May (May 12 - May 19) on a 14 day Nieuw Statendam cruise. We received a letter indicating that we would receive FCC credits for the days in quarantine. Our ship disembarked on May 22nd.  As of Wednesday, July 20th still no FCC's appear on my online account. I called reservation accounting and she said that she could not help me and directed me to call guest services at 1-800-599-8256. I called the guest services number July 21st at 2:35pm and was on hold until 5:03pm. Talked to a very nice woman named Ellen. She asked a few questions and credited the FCC's to our accounts immediately and extended the use date to July 21, 2023. That was worth the hold.