Does HAL still offer onboard credit for ccl stock holders?

Hflors

On 7/27/2022 at 9:53 PM, maggie777 said:

Recently submitted a request for OBC for a cruise in Oct 2023 and was told to reapply after next stockholder meeting???

@maggie777 Yes this is normal the stockholders have to vote at the annual meeting at the end of April I believe if for the next year they will still give the shareholders OBC is still on . So the earliest you can apply is in May 2023 .

• Thanks 1

On 7/27/2022 at 4:59 PM, SoCal09 said:

I just bought 100 shares today at $8.57 and will send in my obc request shortly.  Good deal (I hope)!  

Great deal, I may do the same.  Our next cruise is 14 nights, plus we're wanting to book a 7+ night Mexican Riviera cruise next fall.  $350 credit really eats away at that cost.

14 hours ago, rkacruiser said:

Correct.  But, it's price has been lower not too many days ago.  If you are a buy and hold investor and endure the ups and downs of its price, I believe, as a long time CCL investor, you (we) will be rewarded.  It's going to take quite awhile.  

Sigh, but wasn't it great when it was going up and there was also a dividend (that at one point doubled) in addition to the OBC provided?

• Like 1