Why no Captain Club happy hour day 1?

LMaxwell

3 minutes ago, Peteymil said:

I bet you can still go up there for drinks. I don't think it will be at all crowded like it used to be. Although some people will go up there to socialize, many people went because it was the only place to get their free drinks. Between AI and the fact that you can get your elite drink at any bar, I don't think you'll see crowds. 

During HH hours the Sky Lounge is usually open but its usually pretty dead unless musicians are playing.

55 minutes ago, HskrCrsr said:

Celebrity has updated the CC benefits brochure. The only change I quickly find is the removal of that bit indicating passed canapes. CC HH is probably not coming back to how many liked it, IMHO.

https://secure.viewer.zmags.com/publication/a9b099b8#/a9b099b8/1

I certainly hope your September cruise is awesome either way.

Thanks for the update. The cruise will be. The CC HH was always a nice before heading to dinner. Not a deal breaker. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Wineaux007 said:

Just got off Summit.  Most people have the beverage package.  With being able to get a drink in any bar from 5-7pm, no more Sky Lounge HH.  They Sky Lounge is now open to everyone during those hours.  On a 7-night sailing, they did have two Captain's club events, mostly during the middle of the day, where they closed the Sky Lounge and passed out apps.

Thanks for the update. We also have the AI package.  The CC HH was always a nice before heading to dinner. Not a deal breaker. 

7 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

During HH hours the Sky Lounge is usually open but its usually pretty dead unless musicians are playing.

We plan on heading up to the Sky Lounge before heading down to the MDR. As long as service is good in the SL at that time we'll continue go go there in the evening for predinner drinks.  Less people is good.

• Like 1