Adding a Second Cruise to the Medallion App

ROXIETHEHORSE

I searched, but had no results…we have booked 2/12/23 on the Ruby. I have this cruise on the App. We have also just booked for 10/07/23 Mediterranean. I feel stupid, but I don’t see a way to add this to the Medallion App.

Does anyone know if there is a way to do this?

Thank you…

I'm able to access my next cruise by clicking on my picture in the upper corner, which opens up  OceanReady profile.  The current sailing is highlighted in green in the left blue border "My Journeys".  Underneath that is my next sailing that I can toggle to.  

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ROXIETHEHORSE said:

I searched, but had no results…we have booked 2/12/23 on the Ruby. I have this cruise on the App. We have also just booked for 10/07/23 Mediterranean. I feel stupid, but I don’t see a way to add this to the Medallion App.

Does anyone know if there is a way to do this?

Thank you…

If you JUST booked it, give it a day or do to show up in the app.  You should show it right away on the website.  Or, like @CarolCouponstated, check your journeys, by clicking on your picture on the App. It should show all your cruises booked.  You can click

on the dates, below your picture and see each sailings information.

• Like 2

So it turns out there was some credit card glitch…I must have transposed numbers. Don’t know how I didn’t get a notice that there was an issue, I just happened to notice that the booking info showed no payment made. Website wouldn’t let me pay…error message. I called in and they processed it over the phone. It is now showing in the app. Yay! 🎉🎉🎉