Online booking won't let me add second guest

Velvetwater

Hey

Just booking a cruise for next month using the VIFP number cheers sale.

I've entered in my details but there is nowhere to add my husbands before the final payment. I'm on the initial booking part and about to pay the full amount as cruise is next month.

Do you add other guests names and vifp number after the initial payment?

So what I'm asking is when you all booked online when did you put in the other guests details?

I'm about to book the cruise and pay the amount in full but it only lets me add my name details and number.

I don't want to book a cruise with a random name as second guest and be charged to change.

4 minutes ago, Velvetwater said:

So what I'm asking is when you all booked online when did you put in the other guests details?

I'm about to book the cruise and pay the amount in full but it only lets me add my name details and number.

I don't want to book a cruise with a random name as second guest and be charged to change.

You can update the name after booking.

This has happened to me.  After I finalized it, I was able to go back in and add the name of the second person.  Initially, it will show the second person as TBA xxxx, where xxxx is your last name.  I had booked Early Saver and couldn’t change the whole name.  At one time.  But I first went in and chose modify for the second person.  The second person was my sister, with different last name.  So first I added her first name.  I had to save that, then go back in a second time to modify the last name, and save.  EM

13 hours ago, Velvetwater said:

Hey

Just booking a cruise for next month using the VIFP number cheers sale.

I've entered in my details but there is nowhere to add my husbands before the final payment. I'm on the initial booking part and about to pay the full amount as cruise is next month.

Do you add other guests names and vifp number after the initial payment?

Whenever I have booked a cruise, I have always had to go back to add my wife after making the booking, IIRC.