Is water supplied in suites?

Purple_Pig

8 minutes ago, Purple_Pig said:

I'm having trouble finding an answer to this.

Is boxed water supplied in suites or do you need to purchase it?

Not Haven, no Haven on this ship.  This is for the Star.

TIA

Which category suite?

At least in the past, on Dawn, DOS got unlimited softdrinks, including water.  We drink a lot of San Pellegrino, and asked our Butler to leave extras on the counter so we could keep replacing the cold ones we removed from the little fridge to drink.

I don't think all suites get that.

On other ships, other suite categories, including in Haven, did not get unlimited water.   (Our Butler would occasionally bring us an extra or two; we kept asking him for more to purchase, and he brought those, too. 🙂 )

ETA:  Before someone else chimes in with this, Yes, the suites have running water... 😁

GC

Edited by GeezerCouple

Garden Villa, Deluxe Owners Suite, and Owners Suite get unlimited water cartons.

You may have some free cartons in your room, according to your Lattitudes Status.

There may be some water already in your refrigerator that is for purchase, you may ask your Room Steward to remove it if you don't want it.

• Like 1

Will the butler bring in bottled (boxed) water if we all have the Premium Plus beverage upgrade without additional charges? My situation would be slightly different than the OP, with Haven 2BR, but I actually don’t think the answer will change.

On 7/12/2022 at 10:21 AM, Trimone said:

Just get your butler, room person to get a iced jug to leave in the fridge 

Since we are not picky, we asks our butler to keep pitchers of ice water and ice tea filled in our fridge. 

Edited by BirdTravels

4 hours ago, theBOAT said:

Will the butler bring in bottled (boxed) water if we all have the Premium Plus beverage upgrade without additional charges? My situation would be slightly different than the OP, with Haven 2BR, but I actually don’t think the answer will change.

Technically, If you are not in an owners suite or 3 br villa, any bar drink delivered by your butler is charged at retail price. 

On 7/12/2022 at 10:21 AM, Trimone said:

Just get your butler, room person to get a iced jug to leave in the fridge 

When we were in the Haven our Butler filled our ice water pitcher twice a day and it was awesome.