when will i be able to schedule a certain time for every night on the constellation with the my time dining plan. thanks

retired dude

8 hours ago, Mark_T said:

That was a unique situation during the return to cruising, you should not encounter that again now.

I guess you missed the fact that this was the situation less than three weeks ago on our cruise.

On 7/13/2022 at 4:24 PM, retired dude said:

we appreciate the info penquins but that did not work.. I have been on the phone with celebrity for over an hour trying to get this done. thanks 

I'm presuming you did this, but did you open your reservation and click "plan my cruise"?  Then all you need to do is open the dining tab and click plan all cruise dining.  We did this for our October cruise a few months ago shortly after we booked.

Let us know if you figure out what went wrong.

I was able to make all of ours for our January 2023 cruise back in April. At the moment the ability to book has become inactive. For a short while could not even book specialty dining either. Sounds more like a system issue than anything else. 

As of this week (July 21st) the main dining room is still only half open (one deck) due to crew shortages, and reservations were hit and miss. Either very early or very late seemed to be respected, but lots of people in between were disappointed. 

The available crew were great - just not enough of them.