RC dining request email

1 minute ago, slyster said:

Hi, can someone give me the email address for the dining team?  I tried rccldining@rccl.com, but it bounced back.  I want to make a request.

You became over excited and got carried away with the C'S... rcldining@rccl.com

• Like 1

It might more advantageous to contact the dinning staff on the specific ship.

Email is similar for every ship except for the two character prefix which are different.

It was posted on this board few months back but my search failed to dig it out.

Maybe someone else may be able to point you towards it.

3 minutes ago, slyster said:

Thanks everyone. This is for our august 11 sailing on enchantment so I’ll wait another two weeks.  

Good idea, reason for that is longer then 2-3wks Request can be lost or changed by one made closer to Sailing. Did several Enchantment Cruises and was first one took my 3 Kids on in 1998. Love this and Radiance Classes. Enjoy!

• 1 year later...

Any recent experience with this? Is rcldining@rccl.com email address still good? Are there ship-specific dining email addresses? 2-3 weeks before cruise best time to send request? Trying to set up a my time table for 11 on Wonder.

Thank you

2 hours ago, TPA2005 said:

Any recent experience with this? Is rcldining@rccl.com email address still good? Are there ship-specific dining email addresses? 2-3 weeks before cruise best time to send request? Trying to set up a my time table for 11 on Wonder.

Thank you

Email still good. Put ship name and sail date on subject line. Two weeks out worked fine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TPA2005 said:

Thank you

I usually book our cruises on-line through RCCL myself and always link reservation numbers together to make it easier to reserve a dining table (your TA can do this too if you have one). If a large group, such as yours, I still link reservation numbers but also email rcldining@rccl.com with everybody's reservation number, room number and last name. Once on board, one of our first stops is to the dining room to confirm my reservations. At least, that's how I've always done it with no problems. Good luck and enjoy your cruise!