Vibe Beach Club Cost

17 hours ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

It's substantially cheaper to book an inside cabin with Vibe passes than be in a balcony cabin.  That's why they make vanilla and chocolate.

Can you sleep in the Vibe too?

11 hours ago, lfreda said:

I would argue that it is the best money I spend all week.

1. Avoid crowded decks.

2. No kids.

3. No searching for a chair.

4. Better service.

5. Padded chairs / day beds.

You basically get the Haven sun deck for $229. 

Exactly.  But @BirdTravelssays we can get this for free.  Perhaps Bird can explain how, because I really do like free.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, lfreda said:

I would argue that it is the best money I spend all week.

1. Avoid crowded decks.

2. No kids.

3. No searching for a chair.

4. Better service.

5. Padded chairs / day beds.

You basically get the Haven sun deck for $229. 

And in my husband's and I opinion,  it is a lot better than the Haven sundeck.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SeaShark said:

The problem with people claiming to want Vibe to escape being around kids is that IF this was true, then you'd see similar interest for the same reason in booking a Studio Cabin. Like the Vibe, there is nobody under 18 allowed in the Studio complex...no kids staying in the rooms, no kids wandering the halls...adults only.

There is, of course, another reason why Haven guests would want to pay extra to have access to a "lesser area" like the Vibe...the "kids" angle is just a smokescreen, IMHO.

I'm not sure if the rule under 18 in the studio is new, but my son was 13 and in his own adjoining studio to my husband. I don't believe we were ever advised that he couldn't be in the lounge at any time. (This was on breakaway 2015)

Edited by cruiseinfoseeker

3 hours ago, Trela1234 said:

I’m a little confused about the price now. I was just about to purchase it for our 7 day May 2023 Bermuda cruise on the Joy, and see it is $229pp. For the heck of it, I checked for the price on our 7 day September 2023 Canada/New England cruise on the Escape and the price is $209pp. Not sure why there is a price difference. 

edit: I had posted a chart on pricing but it might only be for 2022 so I removed it so it doesn't cause more confusion here.  Sorry

Edited by cruiseinfoseeker
Removal of file

1 hour ago, cruiseinfoseeker said:

I'm not sure if the rule under 18 in the studio is new, but my son was 13 and in his own adjoining studio to my husband. I don't believe we were ever advised that he couldn't be in the lounge at any time. (This was on breakaway 2015)

Sorry, my bad...I went and checked and Norwegian's policy is that you have to be 21 or older (not 18) to be in a cabin by yourself.

15 hours ago, Laszlo said:

$229pp on our 12 Day on the Getaway

NCL is taking a page out of RCI's playbook.  Seems like the newer ships are more expensive for Vibe.  We have 7 days booked on the Encore and the Prima and both are 229, and our 11 day on the Prima is 289 pp.

9 hours ago, Trela1234 said:

I’m a little confused about the price now. I was just about to purchase it for our 7 day May 2023 Bermuda cruise on the Joy, and see it is $229pp. For the heck of it, I checked for the price on our 7 day September 2023 Canada/New England cruise on the Escape and the price is $209pp. Not sure why there is a price difference. 

Canada/New England and Alaska cruises will be colder and thus the Vibe area needs to be at a cheaper price point to spur sales as opposed to a Bermuda cruise.

18 hours ago, cruiseinfoseeker said:

showing $269 on my 12 night Getaway 

Sorry, you are correct...... I went back and checked.... It is $269.... still worth it. If we are lucky enough to get a Haven cabin after bidding we will still keep the passes

On 7/17/2022 at 5:41 PM, BirdTravels said:

It is another NCL attempt to get you to pay for something that is free. Total waste of money. 

my question is what is the difference between the vibe club and the spa pass? is one better than the other?  i guess i have to see it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, spanishguy1970 said:

my question is what is the difference between the vibe club and the spa pass? is one better than the other?  i guess i have to see it.

The Vibe Beach Pass and the Thermal Spa Pass are two different things, the lounge pads, towels are umbrellas are not out yet in the video below because it was 7am when I shot the video

Vibe Beach Club on the Escape.....

Edited by Laszlo
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Laszlo said:

The Vibe Beach Pass and the Thermal Spa Pass are two different things, the lounge pads, towels are umbrellas are not out yet in the video below because it was 7am when I shot the video

Thank you Laszlo. Is nice. Wow i was on the Breakaway and didn't see it at all. I guess if its raining and cold it would be of no use. LOl something to enjoy during a caribbean cruise for sure.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spanishguy1970 said:

Thank you Laszlo. Is nice. Wow i was on the Breakaway and didn't see it at all. I guess if its raining and cold it would be of no use. LOl something to enjoy during a caribbean cruise for sure.

Many people have no idea what it is. I've been asked dozen's of time going in and coming out what is the Vibe Beach Club Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Laszlo said:

Vibe Beach Club on the Escape.....

Thanks, Laszlo - I just subscribed to your channel. 😃

• Like 2