Chops Grille Appetizers and Sides

10 minutes ago, c-leg5 said:

LOL it was on your recommendation that I tried it! I thought I could rely on you  - at least on culinary matters!

And I was well aware of what it was supposed to be.

I love it, sorry yours wasn't what you cared for.

I cook mine in the sous vide at home, then grill it in the cast iron or the flat top.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jp2746 said:

If you have UDP does the upcharge on the lobster apply?

4 hours ago, PompeySailor said:

Our experience No Up-Charge 

Really?  This was the 1/2 Maine lobster that they normally charge $20 for and not that they grabbed some MDR lobster tails on "lobster night"?   I sure hope so - I'll be eating steak and lobster in Chops every night!

I've been charged a few times for the lobster at Chops even with the UDP and other times I have not. I think it's hit or miss. I still order the steak and lobster anyway. Even at 150, I do it too, but there isn't an up-charge there. I order the lobster entree and then order the steak for two entree and just tell them I only want the steak (not the sides) and it's never an issue. I tell them to just give me the smallest piece they can find, lol. I'm little, I can't eat it all anyways, but I love me some surf and turf!

7 minutes ago, rudeney said:

Really?  This was the 1/2 Maine lobster that they normally charge $20 for and not that they grabbed some MDR lobster tails on "lobster night"?   I sure hope so - I'll be eating steak and lobster in Chops every night!

No idea where they sourced it from

But you can see from my earlier Chops plated Filet with two Lobsters using the UDP, I paid no more than what I purchased the UDP for and got two 😉

My receipt was $0.00

and I’m not going to turn this into a tipping thread. But the bill, check, receipt was still $0.00 with two 🦞 on it.

Nah...those are not Lobster...they are warm water tail large "crawfish".  😉 

This was yesterday.  Watched them pull them up from the boat at the end of the dock, steamed up fresh for us at their open air dock restaurant here in Maine.  

20220720_120649.jpg