Booked All Included last night but it doesn't show under "Manage Reservation"

Mississippian

I've only sailed Celebrity once before, so I may not know how things work. I booked a 14-day TA last night after searching for All Included cruises. The flash screen before I paid assured me that my cruise included "Wi-fi, Drinks, Tips." But when I review my cruise under manage reservation there is no indication that these items are included (I paid about $700 extra for them). I got a very basic email after booking that doesn't mention "All Included." I've sailed a good bit with Princess, and their emails and reservation information are always very detailed.

I called Celebrity today and was told by the agent that my booking does indeed have everything included. I upgraded the drink package to Premium for $133, or $9.50 a day, and immediately got an email that I had the Premium drink package, but this still doesn't show up on Manage Reservation, which still gives me the option to prepay tips, buy drink packages and wifi. Why would it do this if I already bought them? I'm glad I have something in writing that I have the Premium drink package, but I still worry about the rest and will do so until I can actually see it on my computer screen. Is this normal? If there is a problem I would prefer to resolve it now, as I will lose my cool if I get on the boat and don't have things I paid for. Thanks for any guidance.

• Like 1

If you don't have a guest invoice you should call and get one.   On the invoice the All Included should be either included as a line item along with Cruise Fare and Taxes/Fees or in the Promotions section.

OBC is listed in a separate section and should show up at the top of the screen when you go into cruise planner.

The beverage package and wi-fi will show up in the  Cruise Planner under Order History, not under Manage Reservation. It can take some time to show but if the are on your Booking Confirmation your ok. 

You would be smart to make sure you have an invoice stating your perks.  On our last X cruise (March on the Edge) our sea pass card did not indicate the drink package we had paid for and we got charged for the first drinks we ordered.  We had to go to Guest Relations and show them a copy of our email containing  the invoice and they issued us new sea pass cards. 

• Like 1