Online Check in issues

Dkconnor

Got up early to check in for me cruise (exactly 14 days out).  Carnival system seems to be glitching.  It won't let me enter Credit card info for sign & sail.  It shows me the "appointment" spots for boarding but won't accept any of my answers.  Is this typical?  I have to go to work now, so it will be hours before I can try it all again.  

The Carnival website has been "interesting" this past few days.

I suggest clearing your cookies/cache for carnival.com & related, and see if that helps.  Or try a different browser (possibly because of cookie/cache issues not being associated with that other browser).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was just able to upgrade my Tday cruises to balcony (upgrade offer this morning on my Cruise Manager) and Carnival accepted my credit card and I received a confirmation email.  

Hope your issue clears up soon.  Have a great cruise!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dkconnor said:

Got up early to check in for me cruise (exactly 14 days out).  Carnival system seems to be glitching.  It won't let me enter Credit card info for sign & sail.  It shows me the "appointment" spots for boarding but won't accept any of my answers.  Is this typical?  I have to go to work now, so it will be hours before I can try it all again.  

The issues you describe have happened to us several times when doing online check in. We have found when one question is being buggy to skip and go on to the next and then back track to the buggy question. It seems to be more cooperative the second time. Good luck

Edited by sanmarcosman
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

I was just able to upgrade my Tday cruises to balcony (upgrade offer this morning on my Cruise Manager) and Carnival accepted my credit card and I received a confirmation email.  

Hope your issue clears up soon.  Have a great cruise!

Wait until you check in, that's when the issues begin. If you've experienced the health assessment that you completed then disappears and tells you to fill it out at the pier then you have an idea of what can happen when doing online check in. I hope you have better luck than some of us do.

2 hours ago, Dkconnor said:

I had similar issues last time.  I was using Firefox browser.  I switched to Chrome and didn't have any more issues.  You could also try clearing the cache on your current browser.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

The Carnival website has been "interesting" this past few days.

I suggest clearing your cookies/cache for carnival.com & related, and see if that helps.  Or try a different browser (possibly because of cookie/cache issues not being associated with that other browser).

Excellent advise.