Proof of Vaccination

First time sailing with Royal, and we just did our online check in. I was able to get it all done, but it never asked for my vaccine information. I remember reading in the forums that people say to make sure its uploaded for faster embarkation. Where do you upload it, or enter the information?

Just now, reefgeek83 said:

First time sailing with Royal, and we just did our online check in. I was able to get it all done, but it never asked for my vaccine information. I remember reading in the forums that people say to make sure its uploaded for faster embarkation. Where do you upload it, or enter the information?

Vaccination information can only be uploaded through the app and not through your computer.

• Like 1

Yes, go into the royal caribbean app and go to "check-in".  You put in the dates of your vaccine(s).  I just uploaded my vaccine card picture today.  You can upload a picture or take a picture using your phone camera.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, reefgeek83 said:

Be sure to bring vaccinations card with your passport!
You never know if needed in ports.

We are both fully vaccinated and double boosted but got covid19 onboard both took paxlovid medicine to recover and wife is fine but I’m 8 weeks into long covid19.
But we all gotta live and enjoy life unfortunately I can’t cruise until I beat this thing. 

26 minutes ago, blackies said:

Hi if don’t have the vaccination cards can you upload information from the nhs app. 
have seen some people seem to have a problem with this  thanks 

you could print your certificate and take a pic (remembering it is dated) or store the image of it on your phone and attach.  I just took a photo of my cards.